Thursday, November 13, 2008

Interview w/ BYO and JUNK on At Home Naturally

This past summer, I met Sherry Beall, producer and host of “Healthy Planet, Healthy Me!” on KPFK 90.7FM. After showing her a Gyre sample, a Bring Your Own bag, and a photo of JUNK, she invited me to be a guest on her show.

She put together a wonderful program - Part 1 featuring Captain Charles Moore discussing Algalita's research on the plastic marine debris issue:



And part 2 with me discussing Bring Your Own, and a Satellite phone call in interview from Marcus on JUNK, in the middle of the Pacific!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found your page through Fake Plastic Fish, and I have a question. I am writing an opinion column for my university's newspaper about plastic, and I would like to use the fish & fragments picture of yours that Beth posted on her blog. May I send this picture to my newspaper?

Please email me at danielle.hall[at]vandals[dot]uidaho[dot]edu or reply to my blog (linked). Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome radio shows, Anna. Do you think the culture is shifting? It's hard to tell from my perspective as someone so entirely immersed at this point in the no-plastic movement.