Sunday, November 19, 2006

Speakin' Sunday at the Speakeasy!



I'll be airing my plastic obsession aloud next Sunday eve at a Speakeasy in Los Feliz, joining speakers from the LA County Bike Coalition, Treepeople, The Coffee Cellar, and others in panel for Sustainable LA - What Can I Do Today for a Green LA?"


Events being put on by Smargals Productions, a "non-profit arts organization dedicated to creating intriguing happenings and original theater in unlikely places throughout Los Angeles."

Event info here in case you're inclined to work off some tofurkey and ride on over -- bikers get a two for one entry! Tix are $7 general, $5 members.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,

Thanks so much for inspiring me to get my act a lot more together. I am really excited to seriously reduce my plastics consumption.