Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Plastic Predicament

Reaching the next generation is one of our greatest hopes.














So we found the this student film, "A Plastic Predicament", most encouraging. The filmmakers, 10-15 year old "Plastic Eliminators" from Las Positas, have already won a few awards for their piece.


We're hoping to connect with this crew on our fall bike tour, from Vancouver to Mexico on amphibious bikes.

If you live somewhere along the way, and are interested in having us ride through, give a shout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this project to be a great success and I believe the generation to come have a green environment and peaceful living.

luis said...

Very interesting.

If the economics don't work, recycling efforts won't either.
Check Http://LivePaths.com, a blog about innovative entrepreneurs that make money selling recycled items, provide green services or help us reduce our dependency on non renewable resources. These include some very cool Green online ventures, great new technologies, startups and investments opportunities.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.